Do you have a garage makeover in mind but don’t know where to start? Out with the bare concrete and in with the vibrancy—customize your surfaces with garage epoxy floor coatings!
Forget all the myths about automotive spaces having to look dull and depressing. Keep reading and see the many ways this upgrade can turn your space into a showroom that lets you show off your unique style.
Breaking Down Epoxy Floor Coatings
Before we discuss the wealth of design options, let’s talk about the basics first. We often encounter people who mistake epoxy for just an average paint job, but this couldn’t be farther from the truth!
It actually consists of a two-part material made of an epoxide resin and a polyamine hardener. This combination will chemically bond with concrete to form a durable, long-lasting layer—a welcome addition to your typically harsher garage environment!
The Many Ways You Can Personalize Your Garage Flooring
We understand how “garage floor epoxy” doesn’t exactly sound particularly appealing. Even if it conjures visions of dull factories or sterile rooms, we urge you to stay open-minded.
It’s an incredibly VERSATILE material that you can tailor exactly to your liking. Here’s how!
Achieve Your Desired Hue
Do you have a color scheme in mind for your space? You can forget about a dull gray and go for any shade you like—from bright blue to sleek black, anything is possible!
If you don’t know which tints match with which or how exactly to connect colors, we can always lend you a hand. Our design experts will narrow down the choices and create a palette that best captures your aesthetic.
Set the Mood With Shine Intensity
Oftentimes, people do not realize the magnitude of how a gloss level can make or break your overall design. Even when you use the same colors, varying sheens will result in distinct appearances. This basic guide can help outline each option so that you understand what they bring to the table:
- Matte: Zero to no sheen imparts a calming, neutral atmosphere with a modern flair. It also hides future blemishes, so you can worry less when it comes to maintenance.
- Satin: A moderate shimmer gives the area a subtle glow, perfect for those who want something that communicates both neutrality and sophistication in their garage space.
- High gloss: If you want to make a statement, this is the sheen for you. As the brightest of all three options, it perfectly conveys a sense of openness and space.
Combine the Above With These Unique Designs
Why settle for a single-color look when you can have more? We offer several patterns to match your desired mood:
Logos and Lettering
You can even go the extra mile and brand your garage epoxy floor coatings with a custom logo. It could be a cheeky phrase, initials, or an image that conveys a bit of your personality—perfect for those who want to make a statement! This option can also help businesses highlight their brand and showcase their logo in a prominent location.
Elegant granite or terrazzo floors often grace the entryways of opulent hotels and manors—why not bring that same sense of luxury to your garage? Decorative flakes or chips make an excellent way to acquire the feel of class and sophistication for far less.
Are you a fan of futuristic vibes? Let metallic finishes be your pick! We offer these in gold, silver, copper, and more. Not only do they give off an edgy, industrial feel, but they also have the added benefit of hiding tire marks and other minor blemishes.
Add a bit of texture to your garage with quartz aggregate. It adds a tactile feel, making the area more inviting and giving it a unique look compared to ordinary epoxies.
Are Garage Epoxy Floor Coatings in Kansas City Just for Looks?
Absolutely not! Our products come with a plethora of practical benefits for you and your concrete floors:
- Extra protection: This combination creates a durable finish that can withstand hot tire marks, oil spills, and heavy impact—basically all the issues you might encounter in a garage environment.
- Easy to clean: Thanks to the smooth epoxy surface, dirt and grime will no longer become an issue. Plus, you don’t need harsh chemicals. A simple broom or mop will do the trick!
- Safety: Its no-slip texture allows for reliable footing, even when wet. The coating also eliminates the tiny cracks, crevices, pits, and other tripping hazards found in untreated concrete.
- Illumination: Could your room use a bit more brightness (but you prefer not to add extra fixtures)? If you opt for a reflective finish, it can maximize the ambient light in your area.
- Higher property value: The bonus doesn’t stop with you. If you ever decide to sell, the potential buyers will be more than delighted. This makes epoxy a risk-free and affordable investment that can significantly raise your property’s market value.
What Are You Waiting For?
You don’t have to settle for an unimaginative space anymore; let us help you create an environment that reflects your personality and makes the rest of your home or business look more attractive! We even provide a 15-year warranty for your peace of mind.